To meet customer demands for more high-end Androids and 4G access, Virgin Mobile USA is delivering the ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy S II 4G from Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile). It pairs up for amazing value with Virgin Mobile’s Beyond Talk unlimited data and messaging plans that start at $35 per month.
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G is loaded with a dazzling oversized 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen, dual cameras and the Samsung Exynos processor, one of the fastest dual-core processors in the industry. Virgin Mobile customers can snap vibrant photos, record full HD video on the go, and browse the Web at 4G (WiMAX) speeds, where 4G coverage is available, on the smartphone’s brilliant display. For an additional $15 a month [add-on required] customers can take advantage of the phone’s mobile hotspot capability and create a personal Wi-Fi network with connections for up to eight devices.
Available in Titanium and White, Samsung Galaxy S II is available today for $369.99 at virginmobileusa, Virgin Mobile-branded stores and participating dealers. Among major national retailers, only RadioShack offers the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II 4G in Titanium.
Here’s a quick glance at key features on the Samsung Galaxy S II:
- 4.52-inch full touchscreen – Super AMOLED Plus display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual-mode 3G/4G
- Mobile hotspot capability (add-on required)
- Wi-Fi capable
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Dual-facing cameras: 8.0MP primary camera/camcorder (to capture HD-quality pictures and video clips) and 2.0MP front-facing
- Bluetooth 3.0
- External memory card supported up to 32GB (microSD not included)
- Google Play for all the latest apps