DICE Says No to Battlefield: Bad Company 3

Posted by at 11:55 am on June 3, 2013

Battlefield: Bad Company 2DICE has crushed any hopes of a new Battlefield: Bad Company. With the studio currently focused on creating Battlefield 4, some fans have been enquiring about the status of the Bad Company sub-series and asking whether we should expect another entry. But the news isn’t great.

“We love the Bad Company series, but don’t have it in active development,” tweeted Battlefield’s official Twitter account. “Battlefield 4 is our main focus for the year.”

It’s not the first time DICE has expressed its love for the Battlefield spin-off, while shooting down any hopes of another sequel. Last year Community Manager Ian Tornay said there were no plans for the game but, “I can tell you that it’s not due to any lack of love for BC inside of DICE. Everyone I’ve talked to there is very proud and fond of it.”

Leave a Reply

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Log in

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 · StreetCorner Media , LLC· All Rights Reserved ·